Tuesday 9 June 2015

My top 5 favourite lip products

Today I thought I would do a post on some of my favourite lip products, here are my top 5...



1. Mac Brave Lisptick - £15.50 - This was my first Mac lipstick and most well loved lipstick in my collection, it is the perfect everyday colour.
2. Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose - £2.00 - One of the nicest lip balms I have used, really moisturising and smells so nice too.
3. Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 630 Beige a nu - £6.99 - A really pretty colour with a really nice finish.
4. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayon in Raplumsel - £8.00 - A non sticky gloss that is a lovely deep plum shade.
5. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Bang - £15.50 - A really good creamy lipstick in an amazing reddy orange shade.

(from left to right mac brave, soap and glory raplumsel, urban decay bang, loreal beige a nu and nivea raspberry rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment